If you want good business result plan it well. Don’t take risk of investing on any kind of business without having knowledge of how it operates. Training on the skill is always a must. With the knowledge and training you invested at, one thing for sure, you are starting business right. Your investment is sure to get better returns. Gaining sense of responsibility, trust and confidence and precision and accuracy in performing every task in the business operations.
We provide multiple levels of training and support that are all pawn specific and apply specifically to high-level operations of pawnshops.
I & J Business Management Consulting is here to help assist all investors from small, medium and large scale, new and existing in the industry of jewelry, pawnshop, lending, buy and sell and trade. We provide comprehensive trainings/seminars in all aspects of pawn/lending operations such as Jewelry Appraising on Gold and Diamond, Gadget Appraisals, Pawnshop Operation, Lending Investors, Gadget Pawnshop, Gadget store shop (buy, sell, loan and trade).
We also offer trainings that enhance the appraisers skills in jewelry appraising. Learning about the most important thing in jewelry appraising is knowing about the theory in testing gold and the application of the right procedural test and you to become a professional appraiser having responsibility, trust and self confidence and precision and accuracy in your work.
Comprehensive Training Programs and Schedules as follows:
I. How to Set Up and Operate a Pawnshop Business:
( July 17 – 19, 2017) 10AM – 5PM)
– BSP registration requirements for new pawnshop
– BSP rules and regulations
– Legal aspects
– Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
– Security measures
II. Pawnshop business Management
(July 20, 2017 10AM – 5PM)
– Strategic measures
– Pawnshop policies
– Pawnshop malpractices
– Audit & Inventory procedures
– Physical Inventory
– Systems on auction sale
III. Gold Appraisal
(July 21, 2017 10AM – 5PM)
– Proper techniques for utilization of tools and equipment .
– Distinguising the different karat
fineness in gold.
– Theory and Procedure in testing genuine gold metal from “Fake”
– Procedure in appraising /evaluating gold
– Computation of gold price per karat per gram (loan value/selling price)”
IV. Diamond Appraisal
(July 22, 2017 10AM – 3PM)
– Proper techniques for utilization of the tools and equipment.
– The 4 C’s in diamond.
– Parts of a round cut diamond.
– Procedure in testing diamond.
– Procedure in appraising diamond
– Advance training on how to properly calculate approximate values of diamonds (loan value/market)
Starting up a small scale business?
Like, buy, sell, pawn & trade business on gadgets.
Need not worry, cause I & J is here to share with you all the knowledge of how the business goes.
We provide trainings about Gadget Appraisal. What to learn about is as follows:
– Systems of Operation
– What are the Risks in accepting Gadgets?
– How fast is the ROI?
– How to test and distinguish clone phones to genuine ones.
– Commonly pawned Gadgets.
– General Tips.
– Proper Storage
– Pricing and Marketing Strategies.
Gadgets Appraisal Training by arrangement.
Class is limited to 7 attendees only.
We limit class to 5 attendees only.
First come first serve base.
Walk ins NOT allowed.
VENUE: Unit 119 Oxford Mansion Cityland Santolan Pasig City
BUSINESS HOURS and DAYS:
Mondays to Saturdays
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Landline no.: (02) 576-53-47
Viber, SMS or call
Globe : 09065118875