If you want good business result plan it well. Don’t take risk of investing on any kind of business without having knowledge of how it operates. Training on the skill is always a must. With the knowledge and training you invested at, one thing for sure, you are starting business right. Your investment is sure to get better returns. Gaining sense of responsibility, trust and confidence and precision and accuracy in performing every task in the business operations.
We at I & J Business Management Consulting, provide multiple levels of training and support that are all pawn specific and apply specifically to high-level operations of pawnshops.
We are here to help assist all investors from small, medium and large scale, new and existing in the industry of jewelry, pawnshop, lending, buy and sell and trade.
We offer comprehensive trainings/seminars in all aspects of pawn operations. Lending Investors, Pawnshop Operation and Management, Jewelry Appraising on Gold and Diamond, Gadget Appraisals, Gadget Pawn/ Buy and Sell/Online Pawnshop and Management.
Learning about the most important thing in jewelry appraising is knowing about the theory in testing gold and the application of the right procedural test and you to become a professional appraiser having responsibility, trust and self confidence and precision and accuracy in your work.
Here are our comprehensive Training Programs and Schedule:
I. How to Set Up and Operate a Pawnshop Business: (3 days)
– BSP Registration Requirements for New Pawnshop
– BSP Rules and Regulations
– Legal Aspects
– Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
– Best Location
– Security Measures
II. Pawnshop Business Management
– Strategic Measures
– Pawnshop Policies
– Pawnshop Malpractice
– Audit & Inventory Procedures
– Physical Inventory
– Systems on Auction Sale
III. Gold Appraisal (1 day)
– Proper techniques for utilization of tools and equipment .
– Distinguising the different karat fineness in gold.
– Theory in Testing Gold
– Procedure in Appraising/Evaluating Gold
– Update on Gold Price (How and Where)
– Computation of gold price per karat per gram (loan value/selling price)”
IV. Diamond Appraisal (1day)
– Proper Techniques for Utilization of the Tools and Equipment.
– The 4 C’s in Diamond.
– Parts of a Round Cut Diamond.
– Procedure in Testing Diamond.
– Procedure in Appraising Diamond
– Advance Training on How to Properly Calculate and Approximate Values of Diamonds (loan value/market)
We offer course on Employee Training and Development.
In order to maintain a competitive edge in your marketplace, your company must invest on this kind of trainings. We give focuses on both training of employees for their current jobs and developing skills for their future roles and responsibilities. Through this kind of investment, we guaranty your company to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Starting up a small scale business?
Like, buy, sell, pawn & trade business on gadgets?
Need not worry, cause I & J is here to share with you all the knowledge of how the business goes.
We provide trainings about Gadget Appraisal. What to learn about is as follows:
– Systems of Operation
– What are the Risks in accepting Gadgets?
– How fast is the ROI?
– How to test and distinguish clone phones to genuine ones.
– Commonly pawned Gadgets.
– General Tips.
– Proper Storage
– Pricing and Marketing Strategies.
Gadgets Appraisal Training by arrangement.
We offer Package Course covering the following modules:
– Pawnshop Operation
– Pawnshop Management
– Gold Appraisal
– Diamond Appraisal
Schedule for package course by arrangement.
One on One Tutorials
Corporate Group Trainings
First come first serve base.
Walk ins NOT allowed.
VENUE: Unit 119 Oxford Mansion Cityland Evangelista St. Santolan Pasig City
BUSINESS HOURS and DAYS:
Mondays to Saturdays
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Landline no.: (02) 576-53-47
Viber, SMS or call
Globe : 09065118875